Early childhood education in Dubai is the upbringing between birth and the age of eight. Scientists believe this is a pivotal time in children’s lives as they first learn to interact with others, including peers, teachers and parents. They should also begin to develop interests that will accompany them throughout their lives.
Despite the common misconception that early childhood education is only about learning basic skills, it is actually a time when children learn basic social and emotional skills. Moreover, a partnership is formed between the child, their parents and the teacher.
If early years education is done successfully, it lays the foundation for the continuation of the child’s entire education.
Why is early childhood education so important?
Early childhood education and care lay the muse for his or her future development and supply a robust foundation for extended learning and learning skills, as well as psychological features and social development.
Over the past few decades, studies have shown that early childhood education benefits include organizing youngsters to enter and thrive in primary school, cutting back the danger of socio-emotional psychological state problems, and extending their independence later in life.
In other words, early childhood education services should evaluate kids to rationalize everything and be hospitable to interpretation and significant thinking. In fact, the importance of early childhood education lies in that there’s no subject that may be thought of as taboo, beginning with the foremost basic information of the globe they live in and ending with deeper areas like morality, faith and science.
Also, visual stimulation and reaction time from 3 months can be indicative of performance and verbal IQ at four years. It can be very critical for developing the most important personal social and emotional development activities.
In general, parents should value early childhood education and the importance of early childhood education since their children have a higher attendance rate.
Early childhood education gives children the opportunity to develop and maintain trusting relationships with educators and social relationships with their peers.
Consequently, early childhood education in Dubai is focused on by the government. Hence, you can see the nursery in Dubai has a brilliant system. And The Little Dreamers Nursery as the best nursery in Jumeirah is eminent.
What is early childhood education?
Over the years, there has been a great deal of debate over the attributes of an influential early childhood education program, which is inevitable because of the truth that early childhood education is a particularly new field.
More specifically, a great deal of the controversy has targeted what sort of program qualifies as an actual educational experience instead of simply providing care.
Some research says that an excellent early childhood program consists of five crucial components:
- Provides a comprehensive curriculum that encompasses all areas of
- supports health, nutrition and family needs as part of a comprehensive network of services
- Assesses children to improve early childhood education services and identify concerns
- Employs well-trained and adequately paid teachers
- Provides small, low-populated sizes
For example, The U.S. Department of Education, based on the research, indicated this to-do list for early childhood education and care:
- A balanced plan that doesn’t bring about rushed or fatigued kids
- A clean assertion of dreams and a complete philosophy that addresses all regions of children’s improvement
- A sturdy basis in language improvement, early literacy, and early math
- Access to a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment, in conjunction with the supervision and steering of competent, worrying adults
- Engages kids in functional studying sports and play, informed via means of instructors who draw from a lesson and hobby plans.
- Nutritious food and snacks
- Teachers and body of workers who often speak with dad and mom and caregivers
- Teachers who regularly take a look at kids’ progress
Also, early childhood education curriculum and sports should consist of:
- Balanced: The nursery curriculum must offer play and based sports stability, along with teacher- and baby-initiated exploration.
- Based on a baby’s developmental needs: Activities, materials, and schedules must be suitable to a baby’s age and assist all developmental domains.
- Well-planned: The curriculum must mirror contemporary studies on baby improvement and must consist of unique studying dreams for a child.
Don’t miss these articles:
Who should be your children’s educator in early childhood education in Dubai?
Young kids aren’t like older students. Their wishes are precise, and their teacher needs to be aware of this.
It is vital to recognize that an educator may be one of the first adults a younger toddler has interacted with out with his or her very own family.
The separation from their mother and father may be difficult, and a trainer of early childhood education and care needs to assist them via this transition.
A toddler can be wholly connected to the educator as a “substitute” for his or her mother and father, or they will shun them entirely.
A good educator should be adaptable to their students’ emotional reactions; this could be one of the first interactions they have with other kids their age.
A trainer’s position frequently becomes a mediator when kids have issues sharing or studying how to get along.
Moreover, schooling educators in early childhood education must be innovative and adaptive.
They need to be able to think out of the box and be capable of placing themselves in their students’ shoes.
What are children’s motivators?
How can kids’ interests be maintained? In what way could a lesson turn into fun?
These are all questions that must be asked.
Lessons in early childhood education and care lecture rooms are very hands-on. Our nursery activities contain arts and crafts, storytelling, exercise and so on.
Follow us on The Little Dreamers Nursery Instagram page.