We are fast approaching the end of term 1 on Friday 16th December.
We will be open for Winter Camp throughout the break for those of you staying in Dubai. If you are traveling this festive period we wish you a Happy Holiday!
Please fill out the form below and return it by Thursday 17th November so that we can ensure adequate staffing and activities for your little dreamers throughout the camp.
Week 1: Let is snow
- Monday 19th December: “The Polar Bear Express”
- Tuesday 20th December: Santa’s Little Chefs
- Wednesday 21st December: “The Gingerbread man”
- Thursday 22nd December: Santa’s Little Helpers
- Friday 23rd December: The night before Christmas!- Pajama day! (Children to come in pajamas and bring a teddy!)
Week 2: Winter “Nature” Land
- Monday 26th December: Boxing Day fun! (children to come in Winter clothes e.g. winter hats/scarfs
- Tuesday 27th December: A trip to the North Pole
- Wednesday 28th December: “The Grinch”
- Thursday 29th December: Winter Olympic Games-all children to come in sport clothes
- Friday 30th December: The Little Dreamers New Year’s Party! (Children to come in party clothes)
Winter “Nature” land Camp
- Options from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- We will explore a festive winter nature land throughout our winter camp
Winter Camp Fees
-Booking two weeks in advance: 5% discount
-Siblings: 10% discount
Weekly Camp Themes
Week 1 Starting from 19th December
Theme: Let it Snow– “Let it Snow” and come join The Little Dreamers this festive period. Join us also for The Night before Christmas, where we will be having a teddy bears picnic in our pajamas, in the Outdoor Garden!
Week 2 Starting from 26th December
Theme: Winter “Nature” land– Enter a world of imagination and curiosity during our Winter “Nature” land topic. We will be focusing on various Winter stories, such as Stick Man and The Gruffalos Child. We have lots of exciting dress up days in store for the children, such as wearing sports clothes for our very own Winter Olympic Games!