Choosing a nursery in Dubai may be a bit challenging, but in this article, we will help you choose the best one.
High-quality preschool: why do we need it and what it looks like?
First and foremost, we should say that ideally, a nursery is a gentle introduction to school for the child entering the community. At present, various kindergartens are ready to provide services to you and your child with various educational programs. In the meantime, choosing a nursery in Dubai that fits the situation of your child and family is very important. Because kindergarten provides the basis for preparation for school and better learning there.
What to expect from a nursery?
One of the most important goals of kindergartens is to boost self-esteem in children. It is a process in which your child is helped to feel good about themselves and to have confidence in their ability to face challenges. In addition, during the year your child is in kindergarten, he or she will learn to be patient, take turns, participate in group activities, and listen to others. All of these skills will be essential to entering school.
What should I look for when choosing a nursery in Dubai?
7 Signs of A Nursery You Can Trust
Kindergarten provides the child with the opportunity to learn basic social, emotional and problem-solving skills, as well as a basic acquaintance with the school environment.
Features of a good kindergarten
- A good kindergarten is a place that is close to our living environment. Travelling to get there should not be difficult as the child becomes bored and confused and may want to avoid going to kindergarten. A good British nursery structure is defined by its own circumstances, having a healthy, clean and tidy environment and space that is attractive to the child is one of the basic criteria of a good kindergarten. In the best nursery in Dubai in any neighborhood, according to the cultural development and social class of the people in that area, there is a criteria for the growth of children. When choosing a nursery in Dubai, pay attention to these tips:
- Having a teacher for two or three children. A teacher whose care and attention to children is so limited and divided may not have a good impact on children.
- The best nursery for baby development can be based on cultural preparation of cultural backgrounds for the children. It can depend on the choice of kindergarten for parents and according to the cultural background of the parents themselves.
- The care and control of children by qualified educators, activities that prepare children for entering the community, socializing with peers, teaching ethics and life skills by specialists in this field (kindergarten educators).
- Develop your child’s abilities and knowledge about the world: The best nursery in Dubai boosts children’s self-esteem and confidence in the face of various challenges by increasing their child’s knowledge of the world as well as addressing their innate abilities.
- Provide a set of formal and informal activities to guide children’s curiosity. Most children naturally show a sense of curiosity, but some do not know how to focus on that sense. Kindergarten is a place to direct a child’s curiosity towards further learning and interest in education.
- Have a variety of group activities. Games, activities and group training can prepare your child for teamwork and learning social skills. Group activities may take less time at the beginning of the year, but over time it is expected that more time will be spent on group activities in the kindergarten curriculum.
- Introduce children to books and encourage them to become more interested in reading and writing. In a good British nursery in Dubai, children spend a considerable amount of time reading stories and reading books. This implicitly increases the child’s vocabulary and knowledge of words and strengthens their imagination.
Benefit from experienced and trained staff:
For choosing a nursery in Dubai, Teachers and educators of a good kindergarten should have academic training and sufficient experience in working with children. These people love their job and know how to behave in order to continuously interact and form a constructive relationship with the child. They are fully acquainted with the emotions and feelings of children and know all their students and their personality traits and abilities.
What questions should I ask choosing a nursery in Dubai?
When looking for a good daycare center, consider these questions and ask your caregiver about them. Ask them to give you information about the kindergarten program. In kindergarten education programs, it is necessary to do most of the work and activities based on the game and during the game. This means that you, as a parent, should be looking for a kindergarten that will pass on its educational programs to children during play.
You can check out The Little Dreamers Nursery FAQ here.
Consult with other parents and ask about their experience with the best nursery for baby development, as well as how teachers and educators treat them. You should remember that the equipment and facilities of the nursery should also be checked. Visit and explore painting, dining, and other rooms. It is better not to arrange the chairs in a class and not to place more than 10 people in each class.
Also, ask about the baby commuting from kindergarten (if the responsibility is on the daycare centre). It is better to find a kindergarten that is not too far from home. Because at these ages (4 to 6 years) distance can cause anxiety in children. Ask the daycare centre about the nursery’s sensitivity to dealing with violence and aggression against children. In this case, it is better for the kindergarten to control these cases immediately and apply a strict policy so that the child’s safety is not threatened.
What to expect from a nursery?
Research has shown that the task of a good kindergarten is not only to keep children safe in the absence of their parents and to feed them well but a good kindergarten provides high-quality educational experiences for children. When choosing a nursery in Dubai, pay attention to the above.
What are all the basic facilities provided by nursery schools to kids?
Studies show that important factors that are effective in determining the quality of a kindergarten go back to its various aspects. These studies have shown that the number of groups (number of children in a single place), the ratio of caregivers to children, the educational readiness of the caregiver, the caregiver’s personal commitment to learning and caring for children are among the characteristics of a good and appropriate kindergarten. This is especially important when choosing a nursery in Dubai.
What is the most important thing in a nursery?
In the first stage, they should try to make the kindergartens safe by using safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, standard and safe play equipment, suitable activity spaces for children and teaching traffic culture, and in addition to these issues, educators should teach the child how to behave properly.
All educators should have received the necessary training in the field of child-rearing and how to deal with this group, but I advise families not only to pay attention to the beautiful and colorful appearance of kindergartens but also to be aware of the level of knowledge and skills of educators and kindergarten officials.
How do I choose a school in Dubai?
Kindergarten is a special education course for children. Kindergarten affects children in all emotional, mental, physical and social fields. In this course, children are taught the basics and principles of important concepts for starting life in the community and how to learn in school. Although enrolling children in kindergarten is entirely optional, many parents send their children there.
Kindergartens have different facilities depending on the tuition they receive, but all of them must have certain criteria to meet the educational standards.
One of the points that every kindergarten must observe is having a proper and intelligent educational system. Using play equipment, working with cartoon characters, and careful and appropriate planning are some of the things that should be considered in every kindergarten.
What is the best time for a nursery?
Research has shown that children’s emotional and intellectual development begins at age three, so families generally send their children to kindergarten from age three. On the other hand, some parents send their children to kindergarten from an early age or from infancy due to their busy work and life.
What makes a daycare high quality?
Some kindergartens do not consider serving food as their main program; However, the children’s diet in the kindergarten is regulated by a nutritionist and may be different depending on the physical condition of each child. Recreational and scientific camps are important too. Because it is very exciting for children to see new places; Setting up recreational camps is another complimentary service for kindergartens. In these camps, they are taken to places such as museums or zoos, providing all the safety tips for children. When choosing a nursery in Dubai, pay attention to the above.
Why The Little Dreamers Nursery?
If you are looking for the best nursery in Dubai (or nearby kindergarten schools), we are here to help! The Little Dreamers Nursery, Dubai preschool works hard to maintain a safe, warm and compassionate environment for children. We try our best to make learning as fun and engaging as possible for children, through play, discovery and fun activities. We understand how great the duty of training a child is, and we are here to work together closely with parents to reach this aim!
Follow our Instagram Page.